Three New Workshops

I wanted to inform you that I have three new fall classes scheduled including:  HALLOWEEN SPECIAL - DIA DE LOS MUERTOS - HOLLYWOOD FOREVER CEMETERY - NOVEMBER 1, 2014



The popular ALABAMA HILLS  is scheduled for Nov. 14-16, 2014. We will have dark skies for night photography.




I have introduced a new workshop called URBAN ABSTRACTIONS scheduled for Dec 13, 2014. Check it out HERE

There are five spots open for OREGON - THE COLUMBIA GORGE AND PAINTED HILLS - SEPTEMBER 17-21, 2014. A must trip for those who want to explore Oregon.

The Eastern Sierra Workshop is scheduled for October 23-26, 2014.
We will photograph the golden aspen groves along Lee Vining Creek, Dunderberg Meadows and Mono Lake. We will also have moonless skies for NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY.  THE EASTERN SIERRA - October 23-26, 2014



I will also be leading a group for my fourth time this year to the ever popular Salton Sea.
THE SALTON SEA - THE MAN MADE ACCIDENT - December 5-7, 2014